Your privacy is very important to Ignis Gravitas Inc. That is why we designed our data policy to help you understand how you can use Volition to share information with others, and how we collect and use your content and information. In this regard, we encourage you to read our Use Policy and use it to make informed decisions.
From the moment you log in, you are the owner of all the content and information that you publish in Volition, likewise in the following points the management of content within our community is clarified in the best way.
1. In the case of content protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos, the content of your startup is protected under the community of the Volition platform, so it is clear that all content you publish related to your startup is your property and for that you are free to publish all or part of it.
2. In the same way, you grant us the sub-license of administration of your data, for its safekeeping in case your information is deleted involuntarily or accidentally and also to reference the use of our platform.
3. When you delete your content, it is deleted in a similar manner to when you leave a backup available in another folder on your PC. However, you understand that it is possible that the deleted content may remain in backup copies for a substantial period of time, only as an internal backup within Volition, which means that it will not be published.
1) If you use our Services to make purchases or financial transactions (for example, when you enter into an agreement with other startups, make a purchase of a product/service from the organization or make a donation), we collect all types of data about that transaction.
2) The information collected by Ignis Gravitas Inc, in Volition includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and additional card information, as well as other account and authentication data, billing, shipping and contact information, collected by our payment bridge.
3) On the other hand, the reception data of the destination account is also recorded in order to safeguard all the elements related to the entities involved in an exchange activity and/or financial transaction.
1) In Ignis Gravitas Inc, we not only watch over the protection of our clients and users, but we also focus on providing a more intelligent use of Volition, that is why we use your navigation data within the platform to recommend the best suggestions regarding the use of these tools.
2) The use of this type of data, also serves us to provide you with routes and shortcuts and also to provide you with a personalized transit route in Volition, and additionally to connect you with startups and roles related to your interests within the community.
3) That is why, based on the above, we measure different elements that can detect your behavior and your transit within Volition in order to ensure that you can get the most out of our tools.
4) The management of this data is not intrusive, nor is it oriented to make an unauthorized commercial use, since the objective is to achieve a better user experience within Volition and its tools.
1) With the information we have we can verify accounts and activities, as well as provide a security and protection framework inside and outside our Services as well as our transaction operations; for example, investigating suspicious activities or violations of our conditions or policies, as well as any activity not related to Volition.
2) Additionally, at Volition we strive to protect your account. To do so, we rely on teams of engineers, automated systems and state-of-the-art technology, such as encryption and scalable computing. We also provide easy-to-use security tools that add an extra level of protection to your account. From the different layers and sub-layers of restriction that are contemplated therein.
3) Additionally, the security policy in Volition promoted laterally by our development policies, so it is clear that, at the time of establishing an update, our customers and users will be notified, and also contemplate a prudent time for implementation.
1) We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we believe in good faith that the law or a public authority requires it. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside the United States and also within U.S. law.
2) The information is shared in the good faith belief that the law of that jurisdiction requires a response as it affects users in that jurisdiction and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
3) It is possible that we also preserve and share all kinds of information or also decide to access it when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to detect, avoid and combat fraud; to protect you, other people and Volition, also as part of investigations, as well as to avoid the promotion of illicit activities capable of causing irreparable commercial, personal and financial losses.
1) You can contact the Ignis Gravitas Inc team, under the support sections and our official channels on social networks.
2) A communication coming from our platform or social networks is considered as official, in this sense, any type of response by another means not stipulated in our media and landing page, is not considered as such, so these elements should be taken into account for support eventualities.
to build your Startup as an expert